Tue 6 November 2018
- Hospital Consumables
- Auckland Based
- Auckland based
- Newly Established role
- Hospital Consumables portfolio.
This highly well respected medical company does not have the constraints of a corporate and are able to move quickly to meet their customer needs, whether it’s educating clinicians or sourcing new innovative medical products.
The company’s expansion is due to acquisition of new technologies increasing the demand for resources to provide a continued high level of customer support. You will be part of the local organisation with a very supportive and inspiring manager but also have the support within the Australian business unit to ensure your success.
This role is Auckland based with travel throughout New Zealand and meetings in Australia.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Take ownership of the portfolio and use you strategic planning to develop the business
- Use your medical sales experience to add value to your clients
- Have the autonomy to manage your time and travel requirements
- Use your excellent communication and training skills to introduce an exciting new range of products and ensure the growth of an existing portfolio.
This company offers excellent training and development, competitive salary, all the tools of the trade, corporate benefits, supportive management, a great working environment and a sociable and collaborative team who know how to celebrate success. Interested? For a confidential discussion please call Wendy Chrisp on 360 4802 or email a Word version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org REF 4280
Synergy Consulting Group is the trusted recruitment and career advisor in the medical and pharmaceutical sectors in New Zealand. We are actively recruiting Sales Representatives, Product Specialists, Sales Management, Clinical Support and customer services roles.