Date posted: Wed 06 October 2021
A role exists for a Lower North Island based senior representative for full time work for a fixed Term 12 month contract role commencing in November 2021. Your territory will cover Taranaki, Whanganui, Palmerston North, Wairarapa, Manawautu and Wellington. Preference will be given to those who reside in the Lower North Island.
We are looking for a fun, high energy individual that has the interest and intellect to bring their sales experience to promote products to doctors that make a difference. Our client is a highly reputable global healthcare company who is committed to developing and training their sales team, not only in all technical aspects of their products but also in all aspects of business.
The specific responsibilities of the role will include but are not limited to:
• Previous GP/Pharmacy relationships and selling skills
• Promote key brands to achieve business performance targets of promoted medicines
• Influencing stakeholders through outstanding demonstration of customer focused scientific selling skills
• Preparation of approved business plan that maximises business potential
• Cultivate and manage key stakeholders relationships
• Work with GPs to prescribe preferred products where appropriate to ensure best patient outcomes
• Work within a structure selling model contributing fully to the sales team in sharing best practice and areas for continual improvement
Skills and Experience
• Bachelor degree or higher in Biomedical or Pharmaceutical Sciences
• Complex business analysis and understanding
• A can do attitude with a heap of tenacity
• Ability to work in a structured selling model
• Previous respiratory sales experience
• Ability to travel.
• NZ drivers licence
About the Company
This company is one of the leaders in the healthcare industry both internationally and within the New Zealand market. They have a broad portfolio of products sold to medical practitioners, hospital Specialists and to consumers. They have an experienced team calling on GP's throughout New Zealand.
This contract position offers a competitive base salary, car allowance and very attractive incentive scheme.
If you have the relevant qualifications, experience and have the legal ability to work in New Zealand. Please call Chris Bradbury for a confidential discussion on 09 360 4803 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Synergy Consulting Group is the trusted recruitment and career advisor in the medical and pharmaceutical sectors in New Zealand. We are actively recruiting Sales Representatives, Product Specialists, Sales Management, Clinical Support and customer services roles.
Sign up to receive job alertsSign up here