Date posted: Tue 05 July 2022
GP Sales Representative - WAIKATO
As a Sales Representative at GSK you will have ownership and accountability for managing key healthcare professional relationships within your territory; providing a consistent, science led and value-added service for primary health care professionals and GPs that supports best treatment outcomes for patients with COPD. An opportunity within GSK has come up for a contract ending in March 2023.
Your territory will be based in Hamilton or Tauranga with a regional commitment to the wider Waikato region and Bay of Plenty. Representatives will generally cover this regional area within a six week travel plan.
Your role will be varied and will include:
• Using insights to develop and deliver a comprehensive territory plan to drive value and growth.
• Identifying, building and developing relationships with GPs.
• Working in partnership with GSK commercial, medical and sales teams to deliver objectives in line with GSK strategic objectives.
• Delivery of key performance indicators and individual territory sales targets
To be successful in this role you will have:
• Experience in a field-based Sales Representative role with a proven track record OR you are a rookie with sales exposure and a desire and drive to succeed in a sales environment.
• A scientific or medical background / qualification is preferred.
• Tenacity, resilience and leadership attributes, and a team orientated approach.
• Clear and influential communication skills with the ability to work effectively with both medical and commercial stakeholders.
• A sharp commercial focus complemented by outstanding sales, influencing and relationship-building skills.
Our NZ Pharmaceutical team is a high performing, engaged and collaborative group of people who are genuinely motivated by the impact that our products make to patient's lives. This role represents a great chance to showcase your sales skills in a fast paced and varied environment.
For a confidential discussion please call Chris Bradbury on 09 360 4803 or to apply directly please email your resume to email@example.com
Synergy Consulting Group is the trusted recruitment and career advisor in the medical and pharmaceutical sectors in New Zealand. We are actively recruiting Sales Representatives, Product Specialists, Sales Management, Clinical Support and customer services roles
Sign up to receive job alertsSign up here