Date posted: Tue 05 July 2022
As a Sales Representative at GSK you will have ownership and accountability for managing key healthcare professional relationships within your territory; providing a consistent, science led and value-added service for primary health care professionals and GPs that supports best treatment outcomes for patients with asthma and COPD. An opportunity within GSK has come up for a 12 month contract.
Your territory will be based in Wellington with a travel commitment to the Hawkes Bay / Gisborne and the Palmerston North / Whanganui regions. Representatives will generally cover this regional area within a six week travel plan for 1 ½ - 2 weeks in every six week planned cycle.
Your role will be varied and will include:
• Using insights to develop and deliver a comprehensive territory plan to drive value and growth.
• Identifying, building and developing relationships with GPs.
• Working in partnership with GSK commercial, medical and sales teams to deliver objectives in line with GSK strategic objectives.
• Delivery of key performance indicators and individual territory sales targets
To be successful in this role you will have:
• Experience in a field-based Sales Representative role with a proven track record OR you are a rookie with sales exposure and a desire and drive to succeed in a sales environment.
• A scientific or medical background / qualification is preferred.
• Tenacity, resilience and leadership attributes, and a team orientated approach.
• Clear and influential communication skills with the ability to work effectively with both medical and commercial stakeholders.
• A sharp commercial focus complemented by outstanding sales, influencing and relationship-building skills.
Our NZ Pharmaceutical team is a high performing, engaged and collaborative group of people who are genuinely motivated by the impact that our products make to patient's lives. This role represents a great chance to showcase your sales skills in a fast paced and varied environment.
If you have the relevant qualifications, experience and have the legal ability to work in New Zealand. Please call Chris Bradbury for a confidential discussion on 09 360 4803 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Synergy Consulting Group is the trusted recruitment and career advisor in the medical and pharmaceutical sectors in New Zealand. We are actively recruiting Sales Representatives, Product Specialists, Sales Management, Clinical Support and customer services roles.
Sign up to receive job alertsSign up here