Hospital Specialist Representative
Date posted: Fri 17 May 2019
- Evidence Based Selling
- Dynamic Team
- 12 Month Contract
This is a truly fantastic opportunity to join a great global company which continues to show growth. The company places high value on creating lasting outcomes through creative thinking, acting with courage and collaboration. The organisation prides itself on marketing life changing products.
Reporting to the Sales Manager you will be responsible for the management of a portfolio in a territory based in either Christchurch or Wellington covering the South Island and Lower North Island.
This role will allow you to;
- Combine your proven success in Hospital Sales with your creative and consultative approach.
- Showcase your ability to successfully manage a territory whilst experiencing the mentoring of a highly experienced Manager
- Draw on your strong communication and collaboration skills to take ownership and drive change
To be successful in this role you will need to
- Have good business acumen and analytical skills with Key Account Management abilities
- Be able to build trust and long term partnerships with specialists
Are you a high performing hospital representative, or GP rep with a proven success record, looking for your next career challenge within Pharmaceutical sales?
This is your opportunity to join a company with a success driven culture where you will receive the support you need and rewarded for your contribution.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive package plus tools of trade. To have a confidential discussion please call Gary on 09 360 4801 or please send your CV in a Word format to email@example.com
Synergy Consulting Group is the trusted recruitment and career advisor in the medical and pharmaceutical sectors in New Zealand. We are actively recruiting Sales Representatives, Product Specialists, Sales Management, Clinical Support and customer services roles.
Sign up to receive job alertsSign up here