Date posted: Tue 10 May 2022
An exciting, new opportunity for a NZ experienced Human Resources Business Partner to join a Global Medical Device People team.
Join a company with a corporate mission of Helping Surgeons Treat Their Patients Better™. They are the leaders in their key markets and are especially renowned for new product development and medical education.
The Company continues to experience unprecedented growth in NZ and has an enviable and exciting product pipeline.
They are a privately held company with a family business culture committed to delivering quality to the health care professionals who use their products
You will not only be joining a leading medical device company, but you will be sure to find your place within an organisation that fosters innovation and the strength of their values based culture which seeks to support and sustain a brilliant team.
About the role:
Reporting directly to the Head of Human Resources and supported by the Talent Acquisitons Manager both of whom are based in Australia , this newly created role, in Central Auckland supports the New Zealand business with their human resource needs and the delivery of organisational-wide strategic objectives.
You will make a difference in this role by:
• Developing HR plans and delivering outcomes in support of business objectives;
• Providing high level expert HR advice on employment relations matters, talent management, strategic workforce planning and employee engagement;
• Working tactically to support payroll administration, HR system administration and recruitment for the NZ organisation; and
• Assisting the wider HR Team to build systems and processes that are agile and sustainable.
You will possess strong experience working in a strategic HR Partner capacity and be a champion for people and culture. You will be an outstanding communicator (both written and verbal) and will be adept and consulting and influencing a broad range of stakeholders to successfully influence them on key initiatives. You will possess strong interpersonal, coaching, communication, negotiation and consultative skills with a solid grasp of NZ HR legislation, risk and compliance issues.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge required:
• A minimum of three years' HR experience in NZ and covering a broad generalist remit (relevant medical device industry experience would be highly regarded but not a deal breaker),
• Degree-level HR qualifications
• Knowledge of current NZ employment law,
• HR skills in employment relations, performance management, salary benchmarking and job matching, payroll, building career pathways and culture rollout would also be highly considered,
• Advanced computer skills preferred (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, SharePoint and familiarity with payroll and HRIS systems).
Remuneration and Benefits:
• Competitive salary and annual bonus,
• Employee benefits rivaling other market leaders in the industry,
• Structured and intensive training and development programs.
So if this sounds like you and your keen on the opportunity for a part time role that is either 3 to 4 days per week, with the flexibility to work from home & office, then please call Wendy Chrisp for a confidential discussion on 09 360 4802 or send your application and CV to Wendy@synergyconsult.co.nz - REF: 4835
Applications without current New Zealand work rights or New Zealand experience are unable to be considered at this time.
Synergy Consulting Group is the trusted recruitment and career advisor in the medical and pharmaceutical sectors in New Zealand. We are actively recruiting Sales Representatives, Product Specialists, Sales Management, Clinical Support and customer services roles.
Sign up to receive job alertsSign up here