Date posted: Wed 03 August 2022
Our client is looking for a qualified Audiologist / Audiometrist to join their highly tenured team. Based in Auckland you will travel nationally maintaining and building relationships with customers across your territory.
Your love for technology combined with your engaging communication style will allow you to become the product champion for this innovative audiology portfolio.
Your role will be varied and will include:
• Provide high levels of Audiological, product and technical support to customers
• Show your strong reporting ability to ensure you provide accurate reports showing progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders
• Develop quotes, proposals and negotiation agreements
• Develop and maintain in-depth insight in product ranges and respective software packages
• Attend and present at various group sessions, events, seminars and conferences
• Have in-depth clinical and product knowledge to assist with technical support and problem solving in order to achieve optimal outcomes and drive repeat business
• On a rotation basis working within the NZ customer care team, in Auckland, to provide day to day audiologist support of customer care activities.
• Use your exceptional people relationship building skills to ensure the upmost customer focused experience exists
To be successful in this role you will have:
• Tertiary qualifications in Audiology OR Audiometry
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Strong presentation skills and confidence in presenting to large groups of people
• Fluent English required
• Ability to travel
• Tertiary business qualifications
• Sales Experience
You will be rewarded with a comprehensive and thorough inducting / training programme, competitive remuneration package with incentives, company vehicle allowance, and other benefits
For a confidential discussion please phone Chris Bradbury on 09 360 4803 or to apply directly please email your CV to email@example.com
Synergy Consulting Group is the trusted recruitment and career advisor in the medical and pharmaceutical sectors in New Zealand. We are actively recruiting Sales Representatives, Product Specialists, Sales Management,
Clinical Support and customer services roles.
Sign up to receive job alertsSign up here