Product Specialist - Enteral Nutrition
Date posted: Fri 12 November 2021
- Global Healthcare company
- Exciting premium portfolio
- Comprehensive product training
About the role:
This is an Auckland based, National sales role working in a specialised area that requires an experienced sales professional who has a qualification in Nursing or Nutrition.
The Specialist Representative will be responsible for maximising sales within the specialised product portfolio and will work collaboratively with the broader team, to drive customer advocacy and gain further market share in a competitive and growing market.
About the Company:
This is a global healthcare company that specialises in lifesaving medicines and technologies for infusion, transfusion and clinical nutrition. The company's products and services are used to help care for critically and chronically ill patients. They have a singular purpose - Caring for Life. This corporate philosophy enables them to provide the highest-quality medicines and technologies to those in need.
The Specific responsibilities of the role will include but are not limited to:
Skills and Experience
- Sales: As the ideal candidate, you will develop and grow strong relationships with Key Opinion Leaders in the territory, achieve sales budgets and analyse sales performance metrics to generate ongoing portfolio growth. You will use a consultative selling approach, coupled with negotiation skills, to enhance and capitalise on sales opportunities
- External and Internal Service: You will have the opportunity to visit customers and understand their needs within clinical and hospital environments. In addition to building and developing in-depth clinical and product knowledge, you will support existing business and identifying new growth opportunities. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to help develop new systems and processes to better support customer needs.
- Territory Management & Customer Support: This territory covers all of New Zealand working closely with your manager. You will have experience using a CRM database in order to plan field activity based on customer segmentation, and target opportunities to meet your sales targets. In addition, you will work closely with your manager to develop detailed business plans to effectively manage your territory and accounts, in line with regulatory requirements and strategic plans.
• Tertiary qualifications in Nursing or Nutrition is essential
• A minimum of 3 years sales experience within hospitals
• Experience in patient and funding discharge planning flow
• Business acumen
• Proficient in MS Office
• Current NZ full drivers licence
• Ability to travel
Please forward your resume to Wendy Chrisp or phone 09 376 0842 for a confidential email@example.com
Synergy Consulting Group is the trusted recruitment and career advisor in the medical and pharmaceutical sectors in New Zealand. We are actively recruiting Sales Representatives, Product Specialists, Sales Management, Clinical Support and customer services roles.
Sign up to receive job alertsSign up here