Date posted: Fri 24 September 2021
About the Role
This is a National role based in Auckland. While a majority of your time is spent in the field, there are times where you will be in the office working in a well set up workshop. During required administration days, you are offered the flexibility to work from home.
Specific product training will be provided by the company as required. Some training may be based in Australia.
The specific responsibilities of the role will include but are not be limited to:
• Systems installation
• Annual servicing and calibration of equipment
• Providing system consumables to customers
• Consolidation of servicing plans per region
• Providing breakdown services (after hours breakdowns do not occur often and are usually scheduled during working hours).
• Trouble shooting issues which present occasionally in equipment, ensuring the customer can continue their business operations quickly and effectively.
• Provide technical support to sales staff in arranging, transporting, installing and setting up equipment demonstrations to prospective customers
• Complete required documentation relevant to work performed, and associated activities.
Skills and Experience
A positive can do attitude is everything with this company. If you pride yourself on having excellent communication skills and have the willingness to go the extra mile, this organisation will help shape your growth for success. Experience in medical service engineering, and the relevant electrical/mechanical engineering qualifications will secure a look in. Energy, enthusiasm and ability to work together are a must! You will need a NZ driver's licence, and have the ability to travel frequently.
About the company
Technisonic is the leader in supplying quality systems to radiology and cardiovascular customers in the public and private healthcare sectors in New Zealand. This company has a small service team that work together to achieve positive outcomes. Along with providing sound training, they are focused on ensuring their people are continually developing. They are committed to their customers and are dedicated to supplying quality systems and exceptional customer service to enhance patient improvements.
Email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Synergy Consulting Group is the trusted recruitment and career advisor in the medical and pharmaceutical sectors in New Zealand. We are actively recruiting Sales Representatives, Product Specialists, Sales Management, Clinical Support and customer services roles.
Sign up to receive job alertsSign up here