Territory Manager - Auckland
Date posted: Tue 03 December 2019
- Auckland base Upper North Island
- Continual Innovation in Products
- High level of autonomy
providing patients with continual benefit from their product lines. They are leaders in new technology entering the market and are looking for a Territory Manager to join their team based in Auckland and taking responsibility for half of New Zealand.
This role will allow you to work alongside the NZ Business manager and territory manager to build your knowledge base and relationships in the industry. The products have a high clinical impact and as such you will need the ability to take on the necessary technical information.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Take your clinical background and the ability to develop business relationships with influencers in the District Health Boards and private hospitals
- Demonstrate your high level of organisation and planning, sales aptitude and teamwork to build further success
- Associate with clients that are the very best in their profession, therefore it’s vital that you possess the very best communication skills
- Use your tertiary education along with your natural optimism, enthusiasm and good time management skills
While you may have a proven sales record in medical devices, if you are a clinically qualified healthcare professional in cardiology or radiology and you would like to make the career move into commercial medical industry, I would also like to hear from you. Or if you have sales experience in the New Zealand medical devices market and looking for more ownership of your role and where you have the products to make a difference for your customers then this company can offer you a rewarding career.
You will be recognised with an excellent remuneration package which includes an attractive base salary, commission structure, vehicle allowance and tools of the trade.
To be consider please call Gary Beattie on 360 4801 or send your CV to email@example.com
Synergy Consulting Group is the trusted recruitment and career advisor in the medical and pharmaceutical sectors in New Zealand. We are actively recruiting Sales Representatives, Product Specialists, Sales Management, Clinical Support and customer services roles.
Sign up to receive job alertsSign up here